20 November 2015

Posted By Unknown | 20 November 2015

Lush Christmas Haul!


It's that fabulous time of the year again when Lush come out with their Christmas range!! I was so excited and decided to save up some money and treat myself to a few things from the range. I got alot more bath products in this haul than my previous one and had a blast trying them out.



Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment

This is by far my favourite bath melt. It smells super sweet and leaves your skin feeling so soft! You place it in your bath and watch it 'melt' into the water. I prefer to break pieces off and crumble it into the water, that way it lasts longer!


Snowman


The is my first shower jelly purchase! I love the novelty of them so I knew I had to try one out. They are abit weird to use at first and may be abit tricky to keep a hold of whilst in the shower but I love it and it leaves my skin feeling amazing afterwards! My one did half itself after 2 uses. I'm not too sure if this is common of the snowman shower jelly but it actually made it alot easier to hold! It smells very fresh and fruity.

Fairy Dust


This is my first time trying out a dusting powder. You can put it into the palm of your hands and massage it into your body or apply it directly to the area you wish to. This is great for all snow fairy fans! It's so sweet and leaves a lovely scent on your skin. A tiny amount goes a long way but it can be messy to apply if you use to much. It is very glittery which I thought I wouldn't like but it's very subtle and is very nice to put on when you're out of the shower or bath.



Peeping Santa


When I saw this bubble bar I just had to get it. It smells so fruity and uplifting and looks sooo cute! I'm really impressed with Lush's bubble bars because they make loads of bubble from only a small amount! This little guy makes my bath a lovely red colour and leaves it smelling amazing!


Butterbear


This bath bomb retails for only £1.95..so I had to get three of them... It has a soft scent of vanilla and has cocoa butter pieces in it which melt when it goes in your bath. It doesn't leave the bath any crazy colours but it does leave the water feeling super smooth and will moisturise your skin.


Dashing Santa


This is another great Christmas bath bomb. It fizzes away so nicely in your bath producing a lovely scent and turning your bath a gorgeous red colour. It smells so fruity and refreshing and I would definitely purchase it again!


Father Christmas


This is a must have for snow fairy lovers! It has an amazing bubblegum, candyfloss scent and leaves your bath smelling great. It starts off leaving the bath a lovely pink colour and then releases a bright green from the core.

Star Dust


This bath bomb has a gorgeous vanilla scent. I was hoping that Lush had a secret awaiting in the core and it did. Once it starting fizzing in the bath it turned from white to a lovely blue colour and released loads of little stars.

Shoot For The Stars


I have a video of this bath bomb on my instagram. Unfortunately I didn't capture the moment when the bath bomb released it's core and turned from a blue bath into a purple one with swirling silver glitter. This is a great bath bomb if you love your bath to be filled with loads of colours and it smells so gorgeous and fruity.


Candy Mountain

This is one of my favourite bubble bars for Christmas time. It smells so sweet and a tiny bit leaves my bath filled with bubbles! It leaves the bath pink with a slight bit of glitter.



Snow Fairy


I've never purchased the Snow Fairy shower gel before but it is a must have for everyone at Christmas time. I decided to get the 500g bottle because I knew I would love it. It smells soo sweet so anyone that doesn't like the sweet smells, this isn't for you! For everyone that loves the sweet smells, this is your dream. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and leaves a gorgeous smell on your skin and in your bathroom.


I cannot wait until the Lush Boxing day sale so I can try out more new things!!

Until next time,

Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment