4 October 2015

Posted By Unknown | 4 October 2015

Bdellium Tools Special Effects Brush Set


The month of October has arrived!! I've finally saved up enough money to buy these brushes just in time for Halloween.


I bought these brushes from a company called Bdellium Tools. I've had my eye on these brushes for a while, as I've been wanting a good set of make up brushes for doing my special effects make up. The brushes came packaged very neatly inside protective plastic sleeves and in the cardboard box pictured below.



The brush set I purchased came with a uniquely designed double pouch. The pouch has two metal snap buttons that allow it to become two single pouches if needed. It also comes with 3 zip close sections and two side pockets which could be used for storing glue or brush cleaner.



The brushes themselves are made from super soft synthetic bristles (which are vegan) and the handles are made from sustainable bamboo. In the set there are 12 unique brushes.


From left to right:
#110 Splatter
#179 SFX Muscle
#195 Large Stippling
#193 Small Stippling
#184 Water Color
#175 FX10
#134 Medium Dagger
#136 Filbert
#156 Veining
#128 Bent Liner
#153 Capillary
#122 Bent Glue

I'm so excited to try out these brushes and to do a more in-depth review on their performance! Any special effects I do will be posted on my Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.

Thanks for reading!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment